Client Strategy Group Achieves a Microsoft Gold Enterprise Resource Planning Competency in the Microsoft Partner Network
- Cleveland, Ohio, USA — June 30, 2011 — Today, Client Strategy Group announced it has achieved a Gold Enterprise Resource Planning Competency in the Microsoft Partner Network, demonstrating its ability to meet Microsoft customers’ evolving needs in today’s dynamic business environment. To earn a Microsoft Gold Competency, organizations must complete a rigorous set of tests to prove their level of technology expertise, have the right number of Microsoft Certified Professionals, submit customer references and demonstrate their commitment to customer satisfaction by participating in an annual survey.
- “A Gold Enterprise Resource Planning Competency demonstrates our commitment to serving the needs of customers running Microsoft Dynamics AX,” said Joel S. Pietrantozzi, Executive Vice President, Client Strategy Group. “We are committed to providing the highest service levels in supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX customers.”
- “The Microsoft Partner Network is designed to empower solution providers to succeed in today’s business environment. By achieving the prestigious Gold competency, participating companies are provided with a rich set of benefits, including increased customer visibility through branding and accessibility, training and support,” said Jon Roskill, Corporate Vice President, Worldwide Partner Group at Microsoft Corp. “We are proud to put forth a program that provides the right resources to help a company develop the expertise customers demand in today’s competitive market and also provides the community and infrastructure that can connect them to one another, lowering costs for all parties.”
- The Microsoft Gold Competency signifies to the market that a company has demonstrated the highest level of skill and achievement within a given technology specialization.
- The Client Strategy Group (CSG) is a certified Microsoft Business Solutions Gold Partner in Dynamics AX. CSG is also a Microsoft Certified Silver Partner in Data Management, Business Intelligence and Mobility Solutions, and a TARGIT Certified Partner. In recognition of our Mobility Solutions for Dynamics AX, CSG was awarded the 2009 Microsoft Partner of the Year, Mobility Solutions – Business Application. CSG offers the highest level of professional services to assist organizations in extending the reach of their Microsoft investments. CSG’s philosophy is built on a foundation of the highest customer service levels and clearly managing expectation on project scope, duration and cost.
- # # #
- For more information, press only:
- Joel Pietrantozzi, Client Strategy Group, 216-524-2574 x103, firstname.lastname@example.org
David Hooper, Client Strategy Group, 216-524-2574 x102, email@example.com