Client Strategy Group Honored as 2009 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference Awards Winner in Mobility Solutions, Business Application
- Cleveland, Ohio, USA — June 24, 2009 — Today, Client Strategy Group proudly announced it has been selected as a 2009 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference Awards winner in Mobility Solutions, Business Application. The company was chosen out of an international field of top Microsoft partners as delivering market-leading customer solutions built on Microsoft technology.
- “The Client Strategy Group recognized the opportunity to leverage the Windows Mobile platform to help our clients realize greater efficiencies while also achieving a competitive advantage,” said David Hooper, President, Client Strategy Group. “Winning this award from Microsoft reinforces that our approach to providing mobility solutions is the right one.”
- Awards will be presented in a number of categories, with winners chosen from a pool of nearly 2,000 entrants worldwide. The Mobility Solutions, Business Application Partner of the Year award recognizes the most innovative applications that use Windows Mobile capabilities to deliver exceptional mobile business user experiences. Business applications include solutions that accelerate business cycles, increase productivity, reduce operating costs, and enable customers to extend business infrastructures. Solutions can have a singular focus or combine a range of functions. To be eligible for this award, you must:
- • Be active in the Mobility Solutions competency.
- • First profile your nominated solutions in Partner Solution Profiler.
- “Microsoft is proud to recognize the Client Strategy Group for their mobile point-of-sale and inventory solution, which combines both Windows Mobile and Microsoft Dynamics. This innovative solution allows their customers to quickly sell and collect payments for inventory, start the fulfillment process, and support lean manufacturing initiatives,” said Ross Brown, Vice President, Solution Partners and ISVs, Microsoft Corp. “The Client Strategy Group has proven the customer benefits of their solutions by decreasing customer wait times, reducing inventory shrinkage, and improving delivery times.”
- The Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference Awards recognize Microsoft partners that have developed and delivered exceptional Microsoft-based solutions over the last year.
- The Client Strategy Group (CSG) is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner in Mobility Solutions and Business Intelligence with offices in Cleveland, OH and Orlando, FL. Through their expertise in developing Windows Mobile Solutions, CSG can transform your business by connecting your mobile workforce to one of your key strategic investments, your business systems. Whether you need to accelerate the sales cycle, manage remote inventory, track assets, plan routes and delivery, or conduct mobile point of sale, CSG can assist your organization to take these applications on the road.
- # # #
- For additional information:
For more information about the products and services available from Client Strategy Group, contact Joel Pietrantozzi, 216-524-2574, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Web site at www.csgax.com